An "in-tents" camping trip with dirty port-a-johns, stinky camp mates, and ice cold showers (it's not that bad!)... all to enjoy your favorite Christian artists, be challenged by internationally known speakers and worship our Creator.
If you'd like to help us out with our costs, we now have a 'grocery list' at the Info Center! Just sign up to buy an item (or items!) and bring it back by June 24.
Please see Pastor Brian or Julie with any questions :)
Our Sunday services times include
- Breakfast Buffet in the Aroma Cafe from 8:30-10:00am
- Children's services (nursery through 6th grade) provided in Kids Town
- No children services provided. We are encouraging families to be together :)
This Saturday, Nov. 4 from 8am-3pm.
This is a great way to bless our community with some hard work. What better way to go the “extra mile” this fall and show the love of God. Bring out the whole family for all or part of the day. Sign-up at the Info Center. Food will be provided!
We’ll be celebrating our 15th year anniversary today as a church,
so make plans to join us with your family and friends!
- When you bring in your dish to pass, please drop it off in the Aroma Cafe.
- Due to picnic set up- only coffee and donuts will be service in the Aroma Cafe before the service
- Cornhole tournament will consist of the first 20 teams to signup after service
- We are in need of ten cornhole game sets...do you have one we can use?
- Bring clothes to get wet in during family games!..."Sponge-Bum Wet-Pants" and "Slip-N-Slide Bowling" just to name a couple :)